Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I'm still alive and kicking

Hello everyone!  I'm still here!  It's a beautiful chilly 61 degrees out!  Oh how I love Fall weather! My all time fav!  Not really too much has been going on.  I would like to ask all you Sahm's how you do it?  How do you take care of the kids?  Do all the cleaning and have dinner cooked everyday and still have time for you?  I have been trying to keep up on all the cleaning and the cooking and it seems I don't get to sit down and have alone quiet time till after 10pm.  And some woman do it everyday without a thought!  How???  And I'm sitting here wondering how the heck can I do this once I have 2 kids!  Maybe I just wasn't meant to be a Sahm.  But then again I don't feel like I was meant to be anything else either.  Quite frustrating!  I also find myself not being able to sleep at night anymore!  Only 21 weeks but still.  I'm an avid belly sleeper and I just can't do that anymore baby gets wiggling and kicking and the heartburn sheesh!  I don't have another dr appt till Next Wednesday and then that's just a regular visit and I'll probably make another sono appt.  I want to know what this little baby is and we need to find out if my Placenta and cervix have moved apart.  ANd if my Placenta has gone up.  I really hope so!  I don't want to have a c-section.  I've come to the conclusion that I live a very boring life.  Not counting people on the computer I have no friends noone to call and chat with that can say well I'm going to come over for awhile nothing.  You know who I hang out with on a daily bases?  My grandma.  Don't get me wrong I love my grandma dearly!  But I just want people my own age who have kids like I do and they want to hang out.  But that's highly doubtful.  I mean I have friends I talk to on the phone and that's great but they live so far away!  My cousin Jill is also pregnant and it would be great to have a relationship with her but she's one of those "I'm pregnant and it's a perfect pregnancy, ANd noone else has ever gone through what I have beeen through!"  And if she asks you a question and you answer her with the way it was for you she'll say well I know I won't be like that.  It'll be totally different.  Her mom's been a bitch to mine also they were talking and her mom was going on and on saying how noone know it was to be a grandma and my mom commented and said Yes I do I am a grandma I've been through this in fact I'm going through it again.  ANd her mom said "Well with Jill it's completly different a different situation and everything."  And my mom snapped back " WHy because she got married once she found out she was pregnant?  WHoo hoo big difference."  @@  I told ya my family stinks!  But then again my mom doesn't seem to excited and that into this pregnancy or this baby...Then again doesn't seem like anyone in my family is.  Nothing has been said about a baby shower or anything.  I don't know maybe I'm just stressing about nothing.  But I am off going to try and catch up on some journal reading.  *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes Steph, Ihave no idea how I do it.  Especially with STeve gone.  Nap time is the only ME time I get, thank God he takes 2 a day an hour long, or my sanity would be GONE!  I am a belly sleeper too, BOY did I hate that I couldn't sleep on my stomach while pregnant!  I had the worst back pains (psiactica) and HEART BURN, it was more like acid throat, sheesh!!   HUGS