Thursday, October 21, 2004

It's raining it's pouring

Hello everyone and good morning.  Not too much going on here.  Yesterday was pretty uneventful.  I actually cooked cheeseburgers for the first time.  I know I know how can I be 23 and never cooked cheeseburgers.  Well let's see how can I put this?  I never cooked.  My mom isn't a big cook we ate soup sandwiches and hamburger helper and that was pretty much about it.  And Brett and I have been together forever and he's been doing the cooking the past few years.  He used to enjoy it but now he hates cooking so I've taken it over and I'm learning but he's patient with me as is my grandma when I call her 3-4 times asking her if I'm doing it right LOL!  On another note I feel awful!  Remember Caleb's friend Autumn?? Well I realized this morning when I woke up her birthday was the other day and we didn't call her!  So I just called and her mom and I are going to try and get the kids together this Saturday Caleb will be excited.  So that's cool!  I don't feel so bad for missing it!  Caleb's birthday is next month I can't believe it he's going to be 3!  Time sure has flown by!  He has requested a Scooby Doo birthday party!  That's his new thing Scooby Doo and of course still Toy Story!  But I suppose I should end here and get this house clean.  *hugs* to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, haven't heard from ya in a while, how r u?? MISS YOU!!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hey you, haven't heard from ya in a while, how r u?? MISS YOU!!  HUGS