Friday, October 22, 2004

Frusteration all around!

ANyone want to change houses?? I've had it with mine!  Not so much the house but the assholes across the street!  It is 11 pm my time and about 20 mins ago Caleb was laying on the couch just about to fall asleep so I jumped on line real fast to check my mail before I went to bed well then some asshole across the street starts honking there horn Over and Over and Over again!  This in term wakes Caleb fully up and he comes in here and asks why there honking I take him back to lay down and now he won't sleep and these jerks are still honking there horn so I go outside note it's a whole whopping 40 degrees out but I don't care I'm pissed!  SO I go outside and go to where I can see who's honking and I see that there windows are rolled down and I yell "Hey could you quite your fucking honking? It's 11 pm there are children sleeping and you woke up my kid are you going to come get him back to sleep?  I don't think so So fucking quit it before I call the cops!"  And it's to the point now where when you call the cops you just say the apartments on such and such street and they know exactly where to go!  Tomorrow I am going to get the landlords name off of the side of the building and everytime there's a problem over there like when there out there fist fighting or honking there horn and slamming doors loud enough to wake the neighborhood I'm just going to call the landlord maybe then he won't be such a slum lord and he'll start monitoring who he lets move in!  Over the summer just off the top of my head I can tell you there was a Swat team looking for gang members breaking down doors over there, There was a fight where a guy was hitting a neighbor with a 2 by 4 there was a huge screaming swearing fight with kids running around!  Love my neighborhood I tell ya UGH!  Anyways I am off. *hugs* (Look at me 2 entries in a day)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess when you said you had a "country ghetto house" you weren't kidding!!!  Man, that is scary!  And, woman, no more running outside of the house to yell at someone honking the horn!!!  You could have been shot and then what?!?!  Caleb would have been in the house freaked out!!!  NEVER, EVER DO THAT AGAIN!  You hear me young lady?!  Now, did I sound like a Mom or what?  LOL!  Seriously though, please call the landlord or cops next time, don't go outside!!!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephy!  I'm so sorry I haven't visited for awhile.  Chasing toddlers and being pregnant isn't too easy, as I'm sure you know.  <grin>  So, have you found out the sex of your baby yet?  Please let me know when you do.  I've missed getting e-mails from you.  

I feel so fat and disgusting.  And like you, I can't sleep a wink.  I'm just too darn uncomfortable.  Plus, I'm getting nervous.  I only have about 3 weeks left.  Scary stuff.  

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with your housing.  Sounds awful.  But, I'm living with in-laws, so I can't say much.  LOL

Keep in touch!

Love,
Bridgett