Well I'm still here! I know you all have been so worried about me :) I've just felt so busy lately! I was going to update about my last Dr appt which was 2 weeks ago but I've been so angry about it! Let's see where to start...We had to bring Caleb because we couldn't find a sitter and he actually behaved. I went in did the usual pee in a cup get my blood pressure taken and weighed (20lbs so far) Then we go into the room where we wait for the dr to come in...After a 15-20 mins wait she finally comes in. Has me get up on the table she measures my belly and then listens to the heartbeat and then say's Okay see ya next month. And I was like wait a minute I thought I was going in for another sonogram to make sure my placenta and cervix have moved to where it's suppose to be. And the dr say's "Well your only 23 almost 24 weeks and if your placenta is still low you will experience bleeding by your 28th-30th week so then we will know." Excuse me? I don't want to bleed just to find this out! So anyways we get ready to leave and go to make a new appt for next month and the receptionist say's "Now you know you will be seeing another dr next time because you dr is leaving today is her last day" Uh thanks for telling me! So now I've been calling around trying to find a new dr because that pisses me off! How rude can you be?? Anyways! Off that subject before I get all upset again. We've been going to Brett's mom's every other weekend so Brett can see his other son and Caleb can play with him well we get there Sunday and his mom pulls him away and then he asks me for my checkbook..Then he pulls me aside to tell me why...Seems his ex is sending there son to a private school and she can't afford the school clothes they have and his been wearing the same 2 outfits since school started and she wanted Brett to buy them so what does Brett do..Writes the check..50 freaking dollars! Now I am not angry at Brett because I undersatnd where he is coming from completly but Why send your kid to a private school if you can't afford it?? Common sense people! And come to find out his aunt bought him his Halloween costume. She also hasn't bought him a winter coat yet either. I'd like to know where her priorities are. So now we are pretty much broke. This past paycheck is bills paycheck Rent~gas/electric~a hundred dollars due to the IRS for Brett's taxes that he owes on because the ass claimed 6 last year @@. SO frustrating! Today is Brett's birthday my old man is 26. We celebrated in on Sunday because Sunday was my mom's birthday so we had her my brother and her boyfriend over here for dinner and cake. It was nice but weird I'm not comfortable with her new boyfriend he doesn't talk much and he's really quiet and my mom and I are so loud and out going. He does really care about Caleb and get a kick out of him though so I like that. Not really anything else going on here. Just trying to keep the house clean Caleb busy and staying comfortable which is a hard task! I want to cut a hole in my bed so I can lay on my belly! LOL! Caleb is potty trained no diapers during the day and none at night he has had a few accidents because he'll be playing and wait to long and he hasn't quite got the concept of pulling his pants down yet. But were getting there! He's going through a stage where he likes to throw tantrums and push or hit other kids..WHich in turn got us kicked out of a playgroup I joined I technically didn't get kicked out but they stopped asing me to go to activities and stopped offering my rides. Which upsets me. All the kids were playing and a younger kid kept taking toys away from Caleb and Caleb would push the kid and take the toy back and when this happened I would remove him from the situation put him in time out and then explain to him why he couldn't do that. There wasn't much more I could do. But I guess they all expected it to just stop the first time. Wait till there kids do it then they will understand....But I am off now I have a lot of stuff to do I'm going to keep trying to update I promise.. *hugs*

1 comment:
HOORAY! Caleb is potty trained, Caleb is potty trained! Pee Pee on the Potty! Pee Pee on the Potty! Hee-hee! That is wonderful news!!! And, great pics of the baby peanut!! You haven't found out what you are having yet right? If so, you had better tell me woman!!! I know what you mean about wanting to cut a hole in the bed so you can lay on your tummy. The only time I could do that was at the beach, I would make a hole in the sand and lay on my tummy and be in sweet bliss!!! Sorry to hear about your doctor leaving you while you are still under her care. Bridgette just had that happen to her too and she is almost near her delivery date (a C-section too), go check out her dilemma when you can (go to my journal links and look for Bridgette). Maybe you two can help each other out and bitch together! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment