Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Just a boring Wednesday

Hello and good morning.  Not too much going on here as usual LOL!  Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day we did a whole lot of nothing.  I feel bad those because it was Brett's birthday and he ended up cooking dinner.  It was the first time he had cooked in monthes.  I felt so guilty but I just didn't feel like cooking he kept saying he didn't mind but I still felt bad.  He also found out he has to work on Saturday Blah!  But his mom called yesterday and she is going to take Caleb overnight on Saturday :)  She's been after me to let him do this and I finally caved in. Brett and I could use a break before the baby comes.  We probably aren't going to do anything because we just don't have the money to do it but we can have a quiet night at home which is always good!  Not to mention his mom said we can spend Sunday in bed and just call her when we wake up.  Which is great!  Neither of us have been able to sleep in for monthes! But knowing our luck we'll both end up getting up early because we will miss Caleb LOL!  But I am off the mail just got here and Caleb is calling me.  *hugs* 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, a sweet morning of sleeping in!  That sounds like a wonderful idea.  No need to spend money, just rent a movie, snuggle with hubby on the couch and then sleep, sleep, sleep.  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa