Friday, October 22, 2004

TGIF

Morning everyone!  It's another Friday!  I like Friday's!  Were having dinner at my grandma's as usual.  Brett has to work tomorrow but that's okay when he gets home we will drop Caleb off at his mom's and then it will be just him and I for the night!  Whoo hoo!  Not sure what our plans are yet probably just some quiet tv time and then sleeping in on SUnday but at least it will be a break. I need a break just time to be able to go pee without him standing there LOL!  On another note I got an invitation today to my cousin's baby shower she is due in December...I always thought it would be great having someone pregnant at the same time as me but guess what? It's not!  She's one of those people who will call and ask your advice but no matter what you say to her your wrong because she knows everything @@.  Not to mention she's using pregnancy as an excuse for not doing anything!  And everyone is okay with it!  Her mom is one of those annoying people who whenever she talks to me she gets on my case about how I should be keeping the house clean and how I should be cooking dinner for Brett because I am not working but yet she has never lived with a guy for longer then a year she doesn't have boyfriends.  But anyways she gets on my case about cleaning and I was like well what about Jill? And she said "Well Jill's pregnant and she's very tired."  Um hello? I'm pregnant and I have a toddler who has more energy?  Who's more tired?  Exactly!  Not to mention all everyone does is talk about Jill's baby shower Well guess what?  Noone has even said anything to me about a baby shower!  It hasn't even been mentioned!  @@!  So I probably am not even having one.  Oh and here's the real kicker Jill's baby shower is on Halloween from 1-5  and it's coed kids welcomed!  How am I suppose to take Caleb to a baby shower all day and then take him trick or treating afterwards?? That's a little too much in one day for Caleb or any kid for that matter.  Ugh!  Okay vent over I have to get Caleb in the shower.  *hugs* 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just rude of your friend's mother to make comments like that to you.  Her daughter is not an invalid, she can do things for herself and believe it or not, can clean AND make dinner and survive even if she is PREGNANT!  Ugghhh!  Some people!  I totally agree with you about not going to the baby shower on Halloween.  Caleb is more important than going and watching her open presents and all the other boring stuff that goes along with a baby shower.
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.:  If it makes you feel better, I only had one baby shower and that was for Matthew, never one for my girls.