Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Cough Cough

So how big my belly is getting?   That was taken 2 weeks ago so I'll have to have Brett get another one tomorrow when he gets home!  My night has been Crazy!  I have MAJOR heartburn and the only thing that helps my heartburn is milk well guess what milk makes crap all congest in my chest and throat so I start coughing so hard it hurts my chest or I even pee a little LOL!  So then I try to suck on a cough drop and guess what?? The damn cough drop gives me heartburn! I know it's all worth it I know but Ugh LOL!  Not to mention this lil girl must have some long toes because she is Hurting me when she kicks! Not to much went on today Caleb and I just had a boring day around the house.  I can't wait for Brett to get home he's been away on business since Monday!  And of course every bump in the night makes me jump LOL!  And Caleb has been just acting Crazy!  I know it's just because Daddy is gone I understand but <grumble grumble> LOL!  But I am off going to either play in Pogo or maybe go read something to get my mind off the heartburn LOL!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how tiny you are everywhere else though!!  You are all baby woman!!  Caleb is cute in the picture to, it's like he is saying "See!?  That's my sister in there!!!".  Too cute!  Love those belly pics!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

HEARTBURN UGH!  Had it too.  What a cute belly!  YOu have an outie!! :-)  HUGS