Wednesday, November 24, 2004
ALmost Turkey day!
Morning! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving can you believe it?? x-mas is coming Way too fast! I'm not even close to being done shopping! I've hardly started! UGH! Procrastinators R Us! LOL! I've been seeling so much on ebay and making so much $ That last night I treated myself to buying Harry Potter! What a great movie it was! Definetly a good purchase! Not to much going on here. Brett should be home early today and we'll run and do a bit of shopping and then that's about it! Tomorrow were going to my AUnt's house for Thanksgiving and of course my mom called me Yesterday to ask what we were doing! And then gave me a guilt trip with Oh Ryan and I are staying here alone and cooking a Turkey. You don't call 2 day's before a holiday and expect me to have nothing to do! I don't wait till the last minute! @@! Ugh! Oh and Lisa since you asked my grandparents are moving A because the neighborhood has gone to hell and B because they wanted something smaller then what they have. It's frustrating but when we moved here we knew they were going to be looking for a new place. I was justin my own world hoping they never found a place they liked but they did and I am happy for them! There new house is so small though considering the house they have lived in. But I better get going! I'm almost done with my cleaning already :) and then I can relax. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, smaller house means less to clean so that's understandable for your grandparents to want a smaller home. It's too bad that they are leaving though a home they have lived in for 40 years. Hopefully you guys will find something too in a much better neighborhood. And, don't give in to Brett's mother, you will be miserable!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! HUGS
Post a Comment