Tuesday, November 16, 2004
I'm still here
Well I'm still here LOL! Not to much has really been going on. I've felt like crap for the past 2 weeks! Which is no fun at all! And getting nervous about the baby! I don't want to go early! I want a fully cooked baby :). Yesterday Caleb and I walked over to the school around the corner and low and behold there's a 3 yr old preschool and they have openings for January! YAY! So I signed Caleb up so in January I'll have a little man in school! He's so excited I'm a little nervous why do they grow up so fast? Today on the agenda is clean clean clean! Last week Caleb's tv fell off his dresser and smashed! ANd I still haven't gotten up there to clean up all the mess! I'm in shock! I just received a HUge box of baby girl clothes and newborn diapers not to mention 2 Toy STory cars for Caleb for his birthday from this woman Kim I talk to on the computer! Now my little baby will have Clothes! YAY! But I am off I have tons of cleaning to do! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I saved all of Emma's old clothes so I could send them to you!!! I was just so done having babies I got rid of them as soon as I could! LOL! Congrats on finding a preschool for Caleb!! I want to send Emma but it costs way too much money to send her for even 3 days, so that's not happening.
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment