Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tuesday *yawn*

I'm still here!  My computer has really been acting up so updating has been hard!  My cousin Jill and the baby are doing Much better!  The doctors said that the baby (Gabe) should be able to come home by his due date (Dec 29th)  So keep your fingers crossed!  Hope to get some pics soon!  I'm hoping maybe we can go up there tonight!  Caleb's birthday went pretty good!  People I didn't expect showed up like Brett's grandma (not the annoying one) and his Aunt and her 3 kids.  It was quite a houseful!  Caleb made out pretty good!  Tons of toys!  I'm still trying to figure out where to put all these things!  On another sad note my grandparents move Saturday!  Out of the house they have lived in for the past 40 years!  And there moving a good 20-30 mins away!  So sad!  Were looking into moving though!  We just can't stay here in this bad neighborhood and the house is falling apart!  I hate to leave because Caleb should be starting school!  But...I can't stay in a neighborhood that's not safe! 

     Good news though!  the baby girl might actually have a name!  Whoo hoo!  Brett has decided he likes Madelynn and Madison.  I'm thinking Madison but you never know we have 2 mons left.  It seems so weird having problems naming a baby!  With Caleb I knew he was going to be Caleb Christopher the day of my very first sonogram!  But I am off!  I have tons of crap to do today!  I already have almost all my dishes done the living room cleaned and dinner in the crockpot started :).  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Caleb made out well on his bday -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!!!  Sorry to hear about your grandparents leaving.  Why are they moving?  Because of the neighborhood?  If so, that is a good idea for you guys to get out of there too when you can.  You don't want to move again being pregnant though!!!  UGGGHHH!  And, by the way, I LOVE the name Madison!!  I'd just call her "Maddie" all the time though.  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I like Madelynn personally.  I know what you mean about the name, knew Sam's before he even arrived!  HUGS