Monday, March 28, 2005
Easter and such
Hope everyone had a great Easter! Ours was okay. I was a little pissed because I'm breastfeeding and I;m not uncomfortable doing it anywhere. But seems that everyone else is uncomfortable with me doing it. I went to do it at my Grandparents when everyone was there and my uncle was like you can do that in the other room you know. ANd then everyone started getting on my case about it and I get sick of hearing it! Why should I be shunned to another room because they were uncomfortable. It's natural! So everytime I had to feed Maddy I got to go sit in a bedroom all by myself! Ugh! And to make matters worse Maddy has a cough and a bad runny nose and tons of sneezing. And I'm all stuffed up and I have a sore throat and a headache. Ugh! I kept Caleb home from school today only because it's raining out and I didn't want to have to take Maddy out in it. I gave her a bath in that special Johnson and Johnson bubble bath that has the sinus relief. And now she's passed out sleeping. I'm hoping to do the same in a little while. Hope all is well enjoy the pics. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Breastfeeding does make other people uncomfortable. It's just something that people will NEVER get used to. Instead of battling over it and making yourself upset, just say "Excuse me, I have to go and feed Maddy" and leave the room. That's what I would do all the time. This way you are calmer in a room by yourself and it's more peaceful rather than having everyone looking at you and then looking away very quickly. Honestly, it's not worth it to try and force people to accept it, they just won't. Great pictures!!!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
oh wow i didn't even know you had another baby..but then again how would i know i lost touch with you ages ago!
she is beautiful!
It upsets me that people can be so uncomfortable with breastfeeding. It's such a natural thing. I think I would have just stayed in the room anyway...my attitude is, "If you are uncomfortable with my daughter having a meal...then leave." Honestly, it ticks me off. Luckily, my family was all pretty cool with it.
Love,
Bridgett
p.s. Great pictures!
Post a Comment