Friday, March 25, 2005
Here I am
Wow does it feel good to have my computer back! So much has been going on! Let's start with my baby girl. It is so different having a little girl. I consider myself very lucky that I got both a boy and a girl. And there so different. Maddy is my happy go lucky baby! Who let me add is an excellent breastfeeder! No problems at all. She's also my lil baby that sleeps through the night! And she's so happy having any one talk to her. Caleb was the complete opposite he didn't like just anyone holding him he had to be able to see Brett or myself or he wasn't happy. He's doing a great job being a big brother. He hepls out so much. And when she cries he talks to her to calm her down and if she doesn't he calls for me to come get her. There's no jealousy at all with him. He loves his sister. He calls her baby Maddy and when he introduces her to anyone he tells them that it's his baby. Madison is all full of smiles and laughs for everyone especially the teddy bears hanging over her playpen and the kitties. She can watch the cats for ever and just laugh. She's also not much of a crier. She cries when she's hungry or when she's gassy that's about it. The pictures above are from the past week. The little boy in the picture is my cousin Jill's baby who was born early in November with tons of problems he's doing better now he's still on oxygen though. But other then that he's good. So small compared to my lil Maddy girl. The pictures from Caleb's school were taken Wednesday. They had a Bear day for the parents and Brett and I both went. They did a bear hunt and all kinds of activities. Caleb loves school and loved having Daddy and I there. I got my new computer and Brett got his drum set. it's not to loud in the backroom thankfully. And little miss Maddy sleeps through the noise. I guess with a big brother like Caleb she's used to loud noises. But I think I have a poopy diaper to change so I am off. I'm so happy to be back and I'm going to try to catch up on journals soon. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're so glad you're back. I loved all the pictures. Maddy is adorable! And Caleb is getting so big. My gosh. Poor little Gabe...he looks so tiny.
Anyway...take your time getting caught up. There's no rush.
Love you,
Bridgett
Post a Comment