Well not only am I sick but Maddy is sick and so is Caleb! Ugh! I'm feeling a bit better just really stuffed up which is where Lil misss Maddy is all stuffed up. And Caleb said he just feels icky. Thankfully today was an alternating Tuesday and he doesn't have school. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow. I love this picture of Maddy. That was taken maybe 2 weeks ago. Caleb picked out the shirt! Too cute! About the whole breastfeeding thing I am a little teed because whenever I'm not home I always wear a blanket over everything so noone sees what I'm doing. If anything it just looks like she sleeping under the blanket. When I'm home it's another story. Brett's friend Chris alway's jokes around and say's "I see more boob here then anywhere else." I don't know I guess I just hate the feeling of having to go in a room bymyself for 30-45 mins because someone is uncomfortable if there uncomfortable then they should go in the other room. But I have a whiney Caleb and a fussy Maddy. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sorry you are feeling yucky!!
I didn't know you were NURSING!! YAY FOR YOU!!! Don't worry about anyone else. If they don't want to see your boob then screw em!!! That's their hang-up, not yours!! Are you doing exclusively?? Or do you give her a bottle as well? I am so happy that you are nursing!!!!! I nursed Nicky for 2 1/2 years. Nick's family had a problem with it . . . . . . but it's not like they were spending any time with him so they had no right to say a word!! One time his Mom said, "What are you gonna do when he goes to school?" So my answer was, "Well . . . . . . What do you think the CHAIN LINK FENCES are for?!?!?!?!" LMAO!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
She is SO DAMN CUTE Steph!! I am getting over being sick here too, seems to be sweeping NY state. My Mom in Rochester, my FIL is sick with this cold that wont leave..... UGH!! Get well hon! KISS Those kids for me!! HUGS
As for BF - well, I didnt' have the balls you do to do it in public. At home yeah, but in public, I always gave him a bottle. I never cared if others were able to do it! More power to you. But once, my SIL came over unexpectedly and I had to pump my milk, and I was in the back room and didn't hear her. SHE GOT AN EYE FULL - most women don't know how BAD your boobs get stretched out with those things or with Bfeeding in general!! LOL What a shocker to us both, I screamed bloody murder!! LMAO!! HUGS TO YOU
Poor Caleb and Poor Maddy! Oh wait, and POOR STEPHY!!! You guys are all sick?! That is terrible!!! It must be so hard for Maddy to breastfeed when she is all stuffed up. Feel better soon, all of you!!!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
First....I'm sorry you're going through this whole 'sickness' thing too. Parker was sick for his b-day and then Autumn caught the same thing. Her pediatrician called it para-influenza. She had a bad cough, a runny nose, low-grade fevers, and she's thrown up quite a bit. Does that sound similar? If it does...just hang in there. It takes FOREVER to get rid of.
As for the breastfeeding thing...LOL. That sounds so similar to my story. Doug's friend, Lenny, used to be at our house all the time. I got to the point where I just didn't care. He saw EVERYTHING. After awhile, I don't even think he noticed anymore. LOL Hope you're feeling better soon.
Love,
Bridgett
Post a Comment