She looks pretty comfy. LOL VERY cute picture, Steph. I just can't believe how big she is already. How much does she weigh now? Autumn is nearly 5 months old and weighs 13 lbs. 5 ounces. She's 23 inches long now.
And look at Caleb's eyelashes!!! My gosh. He and Parker sure are lucky.
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world..No really 30 doing the married stay at home mom trying to take care of my kids and not losing myself through it all.
3 comments:
Look at her, she is actually SMILING!!! Must be because that cutie Caleb is holding her!! ADORABLE!!!! HAPPY EASTER SWEETY!
Hugs and love, Lisa
She looks pretty comfy. LOL VERY cute picture, Steph. I just can't believe how big she is already. How much does she weigh now? Autumn is nearly 5 months old and weighs 13 lbs. 5 ounces. She's 23 inches long now.
And look at Caleb's eyelashes!!! My gosh. He and Parker sure are lucky.
Love,
Bridgett
HI STEPH!! I have been sick all week, trying to catch up! THE FAMILY IS BEAUTIFUL!! Man she has GROWN! SO QUICK!! LOL HUGS welcome back! :-)
Post a Comment