Thursday, March 31, 2005

All better

Like that?  I'm buying that shirt!  I think it's great!  Then again I have an odd sense of humor.  Not too much is going on here.  Caleb and Maddy and I are all doing Much better!  Thankfully.  Seeing my baby girl sick is so awful!  I've been doing a lot of web browsing lately.  That's about it.  been pretty boring.  I've been looking into getting a nursing necklace but they seem so expensive and all the cheap ones look cheap.  I was also researching cloth diapers I'm not to sure about that but I'm going to look into it.  It does seem like a good idea and will save us $ in the long run.  But I don't know.  Caleb has no school tomorrow!  Oh boy!  So he gets a 3 day weekend.  But I am off.  Just wanted to update to let everyone know were feeling better.  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL ~ very cute shirt!  Glad you're all feeling better.

Love,
B

Anonymous said...

I actually used cloth diapers for Bethany and they ended up causing her the worst rashes of her entire little life at that time!  I guess because they use such harsh chemicals to wash them, and if the child has sensitive skin (like mine do), it just causes huge welts to form on their behinds.  And, believe it or not, it's cheaper to stick with Hugs/Pampers/Luvs in the long run.  Love that tee-shirt by the way!  Too cute!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOL That's cute!!  Go for it!! LOL HUGS  Glad everyone is feeling better! :-)