Friday, February 17, 2006

Could today have been any worse??

It probably could have been but it wasn't good!  Let's see Maddy was up fussing and just all stuffed up till 3am this morning!  So I finally get to sleep and I have to get up at quarter of 7!  So I get up and bring Maddy back to bed with me so I can nurse her while Caleb gets ready for school.  So I'm laying in bed nursing her and she just has a runny nose from hell!  And because she's sniffling so much can you guess what she did?  Oh yes Puked all over me and the clean sheets!  Thankfully I had my shirt up so she didn't get my clothes.  Okay problem 1 solved and taken care of.  We come downstairs and get ready and about 10 of 8 (Caleb starts school at 8) the woman that drives him to school calls and say's she's on her way.  Okay Yay!  I get Caleb off to school I get some coffee in my I get some laundry started and then about 9am I lay down on the couch with Maddy and I go back to sleep.  We sleep till 11.  Which was nice.  I got some cleaning done I got some sends into my PSP group.  And Maddy and I are sitting her at the computer and someone knocks at the door.  Now I didn't think it was Caleb because he usually never knocks.  So I get up and answer the door Caleb walks in and the woman that drives him looks at me and says "I've had it with him."  And I said "Um okay what did he do?"  And she says "When he got in my car he was sniffling and I said to him Don't touch Sean."  (Her 9 month old) And then she says "So then I turn around and he's touching Sean's car seat, I've had it with him he doesn't listen or anything.  I'm done.  You need to talk to him."  Okay at this point I just want to smack her but I held it in and said "Okay I'm sorry, I'll talk to him."  So she leaves and I ask Caleb hunny what happened? And he says I don't know.  And I said what did Jeanette say to you before you got in the car?  And he says She said not to touch Sean.  And I asked him did she say why and he said No and I asked him well why do you think she didn't want you to touch him?  And Caleb said because I'm stuffed up.  And I said okay where you touching Sean?  And he said he wasn't that he was just touching his car seat and I said well after she saw you touching the car seat what did she say.  And he said She yelled at me and told me not to touch Sean's carseat.  And I asked him what he said after that?  And he said all I said was Okay and he said the okay with such attitude.  Okay now I understand she doesn't want Caleb to get his germs spread around I COMPLETLY understand that!  But for 1 thing you don't just tell a kid Do Not touch Sean He's a smart kid explain it to him.  And number 2 he's only 4 years old what the hell does she expect?? Ugh!!!  Brett and I both feel she was just looking for an excuse to stop driving him so she jumped on this one.  Because since she's been driving him it's always 1 thing after another.  Not to mention they Never get Caleb to school on time! She would call me at 5-10 of 8 and say she was leaving but sometimes she didn't get here till after 8 now when there late how can that be Caleb's fault?? She's just a Very irresponsible person!  I could go on all day about it but I want to continue with my day. So after she leaves I was just in shock Brett comes home and it's Thursday and him and his friend Chris have been jammin at Chris's house every Thursday.  Which is fine with me BUT I just got my damn permit yesterday!! I wanted to drive! He wouldn't let me do it yesterday and then today he left!  Grrrrr!! Okay venting over I need to get some stuff down Caleb has another parent involvement day tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm sending him or not~It's suppose to be soo cold and I would have to make the trip 1 in the morning then 1 coming home then I would have to walk back at noon and then back home at 2 so I'm not sure.  We have a storm coming but just in case I want to have stuff done.  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cannot get your license soon enough woman!!!!!!  What an ass that woman was!  Like his germs weren't in the car as it was since he was IN it.  Doesn't really matter if he touched the carseat or not.  I hate when people treat Caleb that way!  :(
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

RUDE WOMAN seriously I think you are right, she's just looking for an excuse.  REALLY NICE some people!  I can't wait until her precious child is 4 and she tells him not to do something and OH the light goes on...  BIG HUGS STEPH!!  CONGRATS ON THE PERMIT!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Definitely doesn't sound like a nice lady.  Poor Caleb.

XO,
bridgett