I hate AOL! Just spent all evening uninstalling and reinstalling! Bastards!! I kept going to uninstall and it kept telling me AOL wasn't installed on my computer but yet I could sign on! Figure that one out! LOL! Anyways! Good news!!!! Guess what I did today???
I got my Permit! Yes finally at the age of 24 I have my permit! Sadly enough I was soooo nervous but I did it! And I passed! Only got 4 wrong! And I know the 4 wrong were the damn hand signal ones LOL. I'm so proud of myself!
Here is the pic of the kids on V-day I promised to share.
I wish I got a better one but Maddy wasn't feeling good and I was half asleep. And then an hour later Maddy puked on hers! Ugh! All in the life of being a mom LOL! But it's freaking 12:12 I need to get to bed. *hugs*

3 comments:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOL poor kid!! I FEEL YA SISTER! HUGS
WOW! Look at you!!! YOU GOT YOUR PERMIT!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! I cannot believe it!! You are going to love the freedom that driving brings you. No more being stuck at home relying on other people to take you places. Just wait, you will be leaving Brett home with the kids all the time now! HOORAY!!
That picture is cute. Was Caleb dancing? That heart outfit that Maddy is wearing is adorable!! I hope she is feeling better soon.
Oh, and I had to go in and do a Search and delete ALL of my AOL files, there were over 250 and there was AOL 7.0, AOL 8.0 and about 5 version of AOL 9.0 installed on my computer. But, that was what the problem was. Maybe that is what is going on with your computer? Either way, yes AOL does SUCK!
Love you,
Lisa
Sounds like my life...<grin>
Congratulations on the permit!!!
XO,
bridgett
Post a Comment