Saturday, February 18, 2006

TGIF

I decided to keep Caleb home from school today.  When we woke up the wind was blowing so hard It felt like the whole house was shaking.  Not to mention not even 20 minutes of waking up Maddy got coughing so hard she threw up!  Poor baby girl!  She does seem to be doing better though.  Her and Caleb were just Crazy all day!  He was super Caleb and I was Super Mommy and Maddy was Super Baby!  He was chasing her all around the house.  This is her running to get me.

Isn't that dress just too cute??  I hate how dark my pictures look!  Ugh!  LOL!  Oh and wouldn't you know it that psycho didn't call me this morning for the ride.  Just pisses me off!  It was FREEZING this morning but she doesn't care.  Ugh!  I find it funny to that there this big church going Christian family and there so far from being Christian it's not even funny!  There the biggest hypocrites!  Not to mention I'm her only friend that lives up here and she fucked that up!  Anyways enough Venting.  We didn't go to my Grandparents for dinner because they had no power.  So we went to pick up Ryan and then had to swing by and pick up Elijah because him and Caleb are spedning the weekend at Brett's mom's.  They go there all the time now.  Caleb loves it.  he could careless about my mom he wants Brett's mom.  Then again she pays attention to him and has him over my mom just buys Caleb things and thinks that makes her a good Grandma!  Anyways LOL I ended up sleeping in the car on the way out there.  After we dropped off the boys Brett took me to an empty parking lot ad let me drive.  YAY me!  He said I did okay.  A lot better then he thought I was going too!  Thanks for the confidence huh?? Then again it's not like I get it anywhere else!  My Grandfather said Oh God I'd trust Melissa before I trusted you!  Love the old man but man he's a jerk!  After driving we got pizza then hung around here till 10 when Brett and Ryan left to go to Jrecks to work.  And this was Maddy about an hour ago.

No matter what I did I couldn't get the little butt to sleep.  At least she's feeling better LOL!  Notice the 1 sock off?  LOL!  I just got her to sleep about 15 minutes ago.  And now it's me time!  YAY LOL!  Oh and look Lisa I can cook!

MMM Home made chex mix!  I love this stuff!  This is the 3rd batch I've made in the past week LOL!  But I am off going to do some web searching then head to bed.  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here giggling because I couldn't wait to see what you cooked!  And, then it was Chex Mix!  LOL!  OMG woman, you just crack me up!!!  I wish I lived closer to you, I'd have you in my kitchen so much that you would want to strangle me!!  Hey, if I can teach a 2 year old how to bake, I can surely teach you how to cook right?!  Sorry Maddy wasn't feeling well, but she sure looks adorable in that last picture!  Beautiful blue eyes!!  And, Caleb is looking so much like a boy now!  No more baby!  :(  WAAAHHHH!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

We made Chex Mix a ton over Christmas break.  Doug eats it like mad.  

Very cute pictures!

XO,
bridgett