Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentines Day


       I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day.  Ours here was kind of Blah.  We were snowed in No school no work well no Nothing LOL.  And of course Brett's the King of Procarastination so he didn't have anything for the kids and I.  But that's okay.  He did make ham which he Hates so got to give the guy some credit LOL.
     On a Great note last night I put Maddy to bed all by herself in her room gave her kisses and shut her door and she slept till 8am!  This is the first time ever she has gone in her bed still awake without anyone else and actually stayed in there all night.  She slept till about 8:30am.  I am so happy but at the same time Pretty sad my big girls growing up. 
    
Doesn't she look to cute in this outfit??  I love it on her!  She wasn't pleased of course this was right after a diaper change and a fight over the candy with brother LOL.  Who btw wasn't into getting his picture taken.  Here was my attempt at taking his picture.  LOL

He is such a goofball.  Due to our woodburnerin the living room everyone is constantly shocking each other.  He's been the worst.  I told Brett's mom today were probably giving him a complex poor kid heard "Don't touch me"  50 million times today.  LOL. 
      Some funnies from the children today Maddy was sitting on my lap and Caleb leaned into her and sure enough he shocked her.  And she looks at my and say's "Brother shocked my butt, Silly."  I was cracking up.  She's a little goof too.  Then Maddy was playing with her Barbie in her room and had to come running in here just to let me know her Barbie had boobies.  And then she tells Caleb and they were both giggling like little hyena's.  Sometimes these kids.  Oh yeah and right before we were gonna get them ready to go to bed Caleb was watching Valentines Day cartoons and there was a Tom and Jerry one called "Love Stinks"  And he laughed and said "Mom love stinks."  And I said "Oh No love stinks!"  And Maddy chirps in with "Like my poopie."  Man these children crack me up. 
     While Caleb was finishing watching his Tom and Jerry, Madison went into her room got her pillow and came in here layed it on the floor by her sleeping bag (which was a boat earlier in the day)  And passed out.  This is how I found her.

Not sure what Caleb's shoes were doing there but who knows.  LOL.  I picked her up and carried her to bed and haven't heard a peep yet.  So looks like this is night 2 all by herself.
     But I am off.  Way too late for me to still be awake I really need some sleep.
*hugs*
Stephy

No comments: