I have had enough of the Backyardigans LOL. Maddy Loves this show. So how could we not throw her a Backyardigans party LOL. And her outfit I had custom made. Too cute! She loved her party! It was a lot of fun. Crazy kids everywhere. She loved it though. We got her a tv/DvD player combo for her room. A Backyardigans music machine that plays songs from the show. A ballerina barbie a ballerina play outfit for her. Um play pots and pans. The Dora candy land game. And a few Backyardigans odds and ends. She made out pretty good. We had her doctors appointment today and the Great news is the lumps are going down so a few more day's of the Amoxicillian or the pink stuff she should be fine LOL. I am off.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Maddy's party and dr update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE that outfit Maddy is wearing and was wondering where you got it! Then I read that it was custom made. Someone is very talented!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDY! She really got some great gifts that's for sure! Loved seeing all the pictures. So glad my youngest doesn't like the Backyardigans anymore. Their theme song just makes me cringe. LOL!
Lots of love,
L
Post a Comment