Thursday, February 8, 2007
Wish I had more time
Oh yes an update from me. I'm going to try and sit here and actually get a good one out. There's been so much BS going on lately here. Let's see I got Maddy off the boob finally. Been 2 weeks now. Can you believe my baby girl is 2 now? Seems like just yesterday she was a bitty baby. If anyone remembers when Caleb was a baby we found a lump under his arm and we had to have it surgically removed. Well Friday night we found one just like it on Maddy's neck. It started out small and I thought nothing of it. Now it's pretty big. Tomorrow we go to the doctors for a cat scan like thing for her neck. And after we get those results we'll go from there. Also were going through the process of trying to get Caleb tested for ADD or ADHD as he gets older it's becoming more apparent that something isn't right about him. His teacher even said if he wasn't such a smart kid he wouldn't be doing very good this year but because he is smart it's helping him get through. Even he notices it so it's not just us. Which is crazy. Man I have so much to talk about that I want to get down. But Brett just got home from work so maybe more later. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HI!! So glad you updated, too bad it was too short of an entry. Thank you for adding me as a "reader". :) HOORAY for Maddy being off the "boob". How are YOU feeling? You okay with the entire milk flow thing? Is she doing fine without nursing now? So sorry to hear about the lump you found on Maddy. Is it hereditary do you think, like a lumpy hard calcium thing? I think that's a good idea to get Caleb tested. You don't want him struggling throughout the years in school with no help. At least if he is diagnosed with any of these things, he will get the help he deserves and needs!
Nice to hear from you again!
Hugs,
Lisa
Post a Comment