Well went to the doctors today and after looking over my tests and discussing stuff he says "Now what I have to say isn't going to make you happy and it might seem a bit agressive but..." At this time I'm freaking out thinking OMG he's going to say it's nothing and it's all in my head! But he looks at me and says "With the problems your having and the time period and such in my best interest I feel surgery would be best."
I swear I let out such a loud sigh of relief and the doctor looked at me. And I was like "I'm just relieved there is something that can be done if sugery is what needs to be done cut me open." LOL! He also said he wasn't really sure what it was so they were going to do a laparoscopy where they go through your belly button and while he's in there he can see what's wrong and work on it from there. Sheesh kind of scarey to know there going to be going in not quite knowing what to do. To read more about the surgery go Here I am off though.
*hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment