Friday, September 14, 2007

Finally an update~Going to be long!!~w/lottsa pics

Well this is going to be a Pretty long update as I have ALOT to catch up on. Onto my mom real quick she finally got served with her court papers and in those court papers was a letter I wrote and a letter Ryan wrote about why he shouldn't live with her anymore. So she called me called me a F'in B and asked me how dare I write those lies about her. Yeah she's delusional. Haven't heard from her since either. Ryan is living with his dad and let me tell you he's doing a HELL of a lot better. Which I'm sooo proud of! I still feel like absolute Crap! I go to the doctors Tuesday and I can't wait!!! How sad is that? LOL!
Madison has decided that dressing up is so much fun here she is being a princess ballerina.

On Labor day we went out to my Aunt MaryAnne's for a family picnic and Caleb discovered how much he truly loved fishing! Kid caught 6 fish!

While he fished Maddy played Barbi's with my cousin Gabe. He was the one I used to babysit last summer.

She even got all the boys there to play Barbi's including Caleb and my cousin Stevie

LOL a nice blackmail pic! hehe!
Then on Tuesday the day before school Caleb Maddy and my Grandma and I walked over to his school to meet his new teacher and so I could tlk to her about his ADHD and his meds. As legally teachers aren't allowed to talk about it to each other so I wanted to let her know and what to look for a such and it turns out she used to be a Special Ed teacher so she's very educated about ADHD so WHOO HOO! Of course after we left the school the kids had to play at the park.

Then of course Wednesday was Caleb's first day of school! :( I seriously took like 25 pics LOL.
Before school

Come on Mom Let's goooo

Mom why do you have to keep taking pictures??

Awww

And this was about when I started tearing up

Since Caleb gets to go to school I've been trying to keep Maddy busy since she misses her brother and she's sad because she doesn't get to go to school. So this past Wednesday my neighbor and I took the little ones to the Thrifty store to go shopping. Whoo hoo LOL! Then we took them to the park where they had tons of fun!

BE AWARE YUCKY PICS BELOW
Then the past few days I noticed my cat Bubba babying his left leg I thought nothing of it thought maybe he sprained his leg or something. As he was still walking on it. But then Wednesday night he started limping and not using it at all. So by Thursday he was hardly walking and he didn't want to go outside or do anything. So I made Brett check it out as we could still move his leg without him attacking us we weren't to sure. So then I noticed a bump on his chest and I had Brett feel it and he said OMG either he broke his leg or he dislocated it. And I was Like OMG what can we do?? Give it a few days and see if the swelling goes down? And he said "No I really think we should take him in to be seen." Now this scared the CRAP out of me as Brett usually is passive and against going to the doctors. So I called the Emergency vet and there only 15-20 mins away so they said come on in. Called Ryan and got him to come spend the night to watch the kids and we went to the vets. Low and behold turns out it was an abscess and it was SO big it was cutting off circulation to his leg and pushing on his lungs. So they had to shave him cut it open clean it and now he's on antibiotics but his chest looks NASTY! He's stuck in Caleb's room till he eats his food that has his antibiotics in it.
Be prepared this pic is NASTY

Other then ALL that nothing else is going on LMAO! It's 11:40 and Maddy is still WIDE awake. She was laying with her Daddy for a little bit.

And as she is still up am off to get her to sleep!
*hugs*

No comments: