Monday, September 17, 2007

Just a quick one :)

Not too much going on. Kind of a slow weekend. Yesterday we went to the mall and let me tell you now that there making Carousel Mall bigger all the other malls are losing business there was maybe 8 stores there. So Maddy and I just roamed around. Headed to Yankee candle and bought a few tarts. Now my house smells like Fall! The weather has been sunny but chilly Perfect Fall weather. We also headed to a new Halloween store and got the kids costumes. Caleb is going to be Darth Vader. And Maddy is going to be a flower fairy and we can't get her to keep it off.

So cute huh?
Today Brett sat around and watched Football while I cleaned and did tons of laundry I even made homemade oatmeal cookies and working on making Vegetable soup for dinner tomorrow.
We have such a busy week this week. Monday I have my doctors appt and then on Tuesday Brett has court for Elijah (were going for joint custody) and then Wednesday Caleb's school is having open house. Sheesh! LOL! But it is after 12 I need to get to sleep.
*hugs*


Tags:

No comments: