Well here it is Sunday been busy these past few days! Today my mom was suppose to come and take Maddy for the day and *gasp* we haven't heard from her! Just one disappointment after another with her! I'm not surprised she didn't call I really didn't expect her too but it's just the point that it's not me she's letting down it's my kids! And in my eyes that's BULLSHIT! Sorry but it is and so frustrating!
Anyways off that stupid subject. Maddy has been waking up at night at 2am to go potty and then Not going back to sleep till like 4-5am it's insane! But we were laying on the couch watching Little Bear and I was kind of offended LOL. If you have ever watched this can you answer me this. Why is Little Bear strutting around naked? But yet his parents are dressed? See... Now does this seem right to you?? Just a thought to ponder. I know I'm odd LOL.
Yesterday we had the neighbor boy Killian's B-day party. I enjoyed myself and took TONS of pics LOL.
The older kids playing.
Maddy helping Killian look at his gifts.
Trying to break the pinate
YAY Candy
And Maddy helping Killian blow out the candles
After the party we came home and Maddy stayed up to watch And she has decided that this is the Greatest movie ever LOL! After the kids all went to bed we went to Pay Per View to rent a movie and Brett said he had heard good things about Black Snake Moaning...
Let me tell ya the movie plot and story were horrible! It just made no sense! Ya thought it was going one way and it didn't. We needed Much more information to understand what was going on! Out of a 5 I give it a 1 if that LOL! Today were suppose to have friends come over with there baby but we will see.
*hugs*
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi there...found your journal through someone else's other journals page...and just wanted to say hi!
I agree about Little Bear!! Too funny! :)
Feel free to stop by my journal, if you want.
Post a Comment