Thursday, October 23, 2003

Chatty~Aol needs more moods to chose!

Well here I am again!  LOL!  Bored bored bored!  Caleb is "pretending" to sleep so maybe he'll actually fall asleep!  Brett's on~Ladeda!  But I am not going to im him!  He can im me!  My house is trashed and I'm just not in the mood to clean!  I'm not in the mood to do anything!  Lazy day!  I'll eventually get into cleaning but for now I'm gonna be lazy.  Got the day off I'm entitled LOL!  This song is pretty good!  Noone else likes it but I do.  Caleb is so hyper and I want nothing more then to lay down and watch some tv. And eat some Combos LOL!  I'm burning a tart and I can't really smell it.  Sux!  I'm not even in the mood to PSP!  I think as soon as Corrinne signs off I'll go shower and shit maybe that will get my ass motivated!  I was also thinking of asking to rejoin Loopymommies but I don't think that will go over well!  I want to find a mommy group though that has nice and not weird ass people!  So hard to find!  Loopymommies was good I could trust most people lol!~  But all these new mommy groups suck ass!  I'm just sitting her blabbing cuz I don't have much to say!  How gay am I? LOL!  Well I am off to get motivated keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: