Saturday, October 25, 2003

HATE WORK

Too tired to type much just wanted to update that I hate work! Hate it hate it hate it!  If Derrick doesn't get fired or promoted I'm gonna quit!  I hate lazy teenagers who do jack shit!  And thinks they can yell at me like I'm younger or less then them!  Dude Fuck that!  I'm not going to sit there and take shit from some young boy!  Plus I'm not going to keep working the hours I do coming in when I'm needed and staying late when they have noone else for a shitty 5.25 an hour!  I so did not see myself working a shitty job making minimum wage!  Being a SAHM was one thing I could be proud of that!  But what I'm I now?? A fucking pizza maker yeah let's be proud of that!  Fuck that!  Well I can't see straight so off to bed I go! *hugs*

No comments: