Wednesday, October 15, 2003
Grr
I gotta get ready for work soon! Gotta work 4 to close! Yuck Yuck Yuck! Were having a wicked bad wind storm! Hopefully Brett will be home in time so I don't have to walk! Not in the mood at all! I got 4 cavities filled yesterday and let me tell you Ow it hurts! Wanna here fucked up~Okay you know I was suppose to chill with Brett~But he never got back to me and he didn't talk to me for weeks~Well the other night he im's me and says he's so sorry blah blah blah! (DO I look gullible to you?) But so he said he'd talk to me later~And now he's online like all the time and Never im's me! I'm not going to im him either I'm not stupid! Just irkes me If he wants me to buzz off and wants nothing to do with me he should just tell me! Right? Stupid men! LOL!Oh and Trudy opened her own PSP list~DIdn't ask me to join either! SO then Corrinne opens a PSP list and doesn't tell me till she wants me to advertise for her~I didn't even know she had a list! GRR! Her Missy and Trudy are all buddy buddy~And I'm out in the cold! Grr on them! Right? Been talking to Danica everyday~She even babysat for me yesterday! Cool Cool! Caleb's friend Autumn's birthday is today! OMG she's 2 which means Caleb will be 2 soon! AHH! Her party is Saturday night and guess who has to work! Grr! Wasn't suppose to either which ticks me off! Fucking Derrik has to fuck around too much~And we all get screwed! Then again I only was working 16 hours and now I'm working 22 so that works out nicely! Right? I think it's cool! And Brett and I will get paid on the same day so we will have lots of $$! We can pay off Avon and some other bills like Cable and eventually catch up on Nimo! Which is gonna kick ass! And then my dad comes on SUnday! And I don't think my house will be clean by then! UGH! He's only staying for a few days though! But it'll be nice to see him! Hopefully Caleb doesn't get too attached since we hardly get to see him! I haven't seen him since Caleb was 3 mons old! And here he is going to be 2! Time goes by so so fast!~Well I better head off~Gotta take a shower and get ready for work and I want to watch 1 tree hill since I recorded it yesterday! TTYL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment