Wednesday, October 22, 2003
Lots have happened
Wow! So much has happened in the past few days! My dad came to visit! What a crappy time that was! But Whoo hoo! I found Rachel! Hopefully were going to set up a time to meet! I'm so excited! Been looking forever! And she doesn't live that far away! She lives right near Danica! Whoo hoo! On a bad note~I owe Avon 150 and they won't send my stuff till I send them the $! So now I have tons of Pissed off customers! GRR! I told Brett we couldn't spend the money buut never clicks in his head! So like all my paycheck is going to have to go to Avon! WTF! I'm trying to do Keen and tons of other shit to make extra cash! Hopefully it'll work! Well I am off maybe more later *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am going that too I owe money because my customers cancel a lot of orders. All the things i was going to get fun by them paying now have to be pay for out of my bill money.
Post a Comment