Wednesday, November 19, 2003

LALA

Well Long time no type!  I've been busy busy!  Been a hell of a 2 weeks!  Last week my tooth went abcess and made me really sick!  Then Monday I got it pulled then because of the damn meds I was on I got a yeast infection can we say ew and what the fuck?? And today I'm getting my period what a wonderful week!

Can you believe Caleb is going to be 2 tomorrow?? It makes me want to cry!  My lil man is growing up!  And I don't want him too LOL!  He's actually napping right now~  Whoo hoo!  Oh and I finally found my sister!  ANd met her!  Which is cool!  Cool!  But she has problems too and I love seeing her and everything but I'm not sure I can handle extra family problems ya know?  I got a lot of shit going on with me and I don't think I need the aggrevated BS!  Oh who knows!  Everytime things seem to get better they get worse instead!  Ugh!  I have a feeling alot of Shit is going to go on tonight at work!  They want me to work Sunday and Sunday is Caleb's birthday party and I refuse to work!  ANd They said well you might have to!  Excuse me?? No ghetto ass job is worth not being there for my son!  That's Bullshit!  I'll quit if they pull that shit!  Well ugh I better go!  GOt an hour before I have to get ready for work and I want to lay down for awhile!  See ya later!

No comments: