Monday, November 3, 2003
Frazzled
Sheesh! My first day off in awhile and my house is trashed! I've been trying to clean like crazy and it's just not happening! Plus I have a dentist appt in an hour! And Caleb is just not falling asleep! GRR! Gonna call Tanith and ask her if Caleb is sleeping when I have to go if she'll come sit with him.. Okay kewl she said yes! That way if he falls asleep we won't have to rush him! Ugh! And I got called into work I don't think I'm going to be able to go in! I could use the extra hours though! Life just kinda sneaks up on ya huh?? ANd oops I haven't been taking my meds! I forget I really do! Crazy I tell ya Crazy! Well I better get going I have LOTS of cleaning to do! Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment