Tuesday, November 4, 2003
Still stressed
Well here it is 8:30 and I'm still stressing about money! I just don't know what to do anymore! There has to be something I can do! I've been racking my brain and nothing seems to help! I could sell more shit on ebay~But by the time the auctions ended I won't have internet access! UGH! Jessie is going to be here in about an hour my house is so so clean! ANd Caleb and I need showers! Maybe I'll get called into work today! That would help with extra cash~And my check should be good this week! I hope! I'm gonna call my mom in a few and have her hand in my application there! I'd even work in the kitchen if there willing to pay me more! Maybe then I could work her hours with her! That would kick ass! Then I'd have a way to work and I'd make more money! But even if I just worked weekends that be fine! A jobs a job right? Well off a go to shower and shit I'll probably be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment