Tuesday, November 4, 2003

Never ahead

Ugh!  It seems no matter how hard we try we will never be ahead!  An extra 200 dollars would be so helpful right now!  Were gonna have to get our cable turned off~Which means no computer!  What the hell!  Things were suppose to be better!  I got a job!  That was suppose to help!  But yet here we sit contemplating bills~Do we pay this and get this turned off?  Or pay that and get that turned off!  UGH!  We already have to pay rent late!  Damn it!  What the hell??  So most likely next week ya won't hear from me for awhile!  This is just gay!  And it's not like we can ask anyone to borrow the money!  This fucking sux!  I hate this!  The only way to live would be for Brett and I both to get another job!  But I can't handle that!  We hardly see each other as it is now!  I'm not sure what to do anymore!  Just as I think were getting ahead something happens and we get smacked back down!  Brett's thinking when our lease runs out were going to have to move into a cheaper place!  There's no cheap places near us!  Were going to have to move to some ghetto ass apt in some ghetto ass neighborhood!  Which means I'll have to quit my job because I'll have no way to get there!  Not to mention Caleb is sick as hell!  And CRANKY!  UGH!  I'm gonna get everything together that I sold on ebay~And get it to the post office and then clean out and find more!  But I'm gonna go web cruise for awhile but I'll be back maybe.

No comments: