Monday, November 24, 2003

Party

Well Caleb's party went pretty good~I got kinda sick of having all those people in the house but he did well!  Danica got him a sock monkey~Jessie and Rachel got him 2 really nice bears and a bunch of other stuffed animals~We got him a drum set,A Talking Woody a Woody book and a taslking Care Bear~Mom Bill and Ryan got him well mom made the cake with Toy Story figurines not to mention bought snack food and soda and ice cream, They got him another talking Care Bear,A Cool Buzz, Care Bear figurines~Grandma and Grandpa got him a Mr Potatoe Head farm set and a card with 2 dollars in it~Melissa got him a Dora hat,A Blues Clues magnet,And a spongebob~Tanith and Autumn got him a Jessie from Toy Story doll,And a cute cute outfit from Old Navy~Jessie's Dad gave him 25 dollars~And from people that weren't at the party My Dad got him a motorized car like a Power wheels~Brett's dad and stepmom got him a Old McDonal tractor with animals~And Brett's mom got him a card um thanks!  I think he made out pretty good!  Especially with Xmas right around the corner!  Can we say UGH!  Then after Xmas we will be able to catch up on all our bills!  Sheesh!  Well that's enough for now I gotta work at 4 yuck!  And I got lottsa cleaning to do!

No comments: