Monday, November 3, 2003
Wasting time
I have done so much cleaning and now I'm just not in the mood! I feel like being lazy! Maybe I should update on Halloween! It was hell! LOL! First off I had to have Danica come over to babysit because I had to work 11-6 so were sitting around being lazy and about 10 of 10 work calls and asks me to come early! UGH! So I go in and let me tell ya we get slammed!!! We worked non stop till I had to leave! Everyone was pretty pissed off at me for leaving early but whatever! I wasn't going to let my son down! So I walk outside and I call Brett! And I'm like where the heck are you? And he says I just dropped off Danica (30 mins away) and I'm on my way to drop Ryan off! UGH! ANother 40 min wait and then he says the house is all locked up so what are you going to do? And I'm like WTF?? So I call Tanith and give her an update on what's going on and she say's well let's just forget it I want to go now and get it over with! UGH! So I go to my mom's and hang out with her till Brett picks me up we rush home and dress Caleb all up and let me tell you he was handsome! See the pic LOL! He had lots of fun trick or treating! Then we went to my mom's and she gave him all the stuff she had gotton for him! (Can we say spoiled??) So we decide to go to my work and get some food~So we go in there And Chris gives Caleb a whole bag of Candy! Whoo hoo go Caleb LOL! ANd we come home and the stupid bitch next door is having a huge party! And it didn't end till 5 am! Not to mention me screaming and yelling at her like 6 times because they woke up Caleb! UGH! But other then that it was fun! I loved seeing Caleb all excited! And not scared at all! But I gotta go~The dryer is calling me and I have to give Brett a call and see what time he is going to be here! and Danica just called me! TTYL! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment