I'm feeling pretty Bah Humbug this year! Christmas is coming way too fast! And again another year we just don't have the $ to do a real good X-mas! Thanksgiving was okay Caleb was so sick! He's been so sick! We finally got him to the doctors yesterday and he has an ear infection behind his ear drum upper respitary crap going on oh and impetigo from his nose running and his wiping it acrossed his face! Oh and did I also mention the beggingings of bronchitis?? Can never be just one thing with my kid! Nope he has to go all out! They started him on Zithromax so hopefully that will take care of it. We can pray right? My grandparents are pretty much moved out! Oh so depressing! Makes me hate this house even more then I did before! Seems more problems just keep popping up! Half the electricity went out and we couldn't figure out what was going on we checked the fuse box and everything! So I called the landlord and you know what they told me?? There's a ceiling light in the living room smack it with a broom" Yes I swear they told me to smack it with a broom! How safe can that be?? Also our kitchen sink is also leaking! I've still yet to get rid of the dog pee smell! And to top things off The landlords got a postcard from the city today saying "Notice of Late Tax Payment" Which means they haven't paid there taxes on this house! WTF? I understand there trying to sell it but come on get off your ass and fix somethings! They also dropped the price of the house! Did they tell us this? Nope I found it while I was searching cnyhomes! And what can we do?? I have known this family almost my whole life! I just can't seem to get rude with them!
Also fun fun Brett's mom who has been being so nice to us Struck again and sent us a letter about how we need to make Elijah feel like he's part of the family and we do all this family stuff with Caleb and not Elijah. And when they were here for Caleb's birthday party she didn't appreciate the way I yelled at him I could of explained things to him! Okay number 1 we don't do all kinds of family things with Caleb WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY! We go to MY grandparents for dinner once a week MY grandparents which makes them Caleb's great grandparents Nothing to Elijah! And number 2 when I yelled at Elijah at Caleb's birthday party I yelled at ALL the kids! Not 1 of them but ALL of them at the same time I did not single out 1 kid I did not say names I yelled! And if she wants us to treat Elijah the same way we treat Caleb well then guess what We yell at him! We went over there for dinner Saturday because Brett's sister Casey was up from Arizona and I don't think his mother said much of anything to us BUT...And here's a real kicker you won't believe it! Caleb and Brett's mom were playing a game and Caleb like a lot of other 3 yr olds when he doesn't get his way he has this thing he does where he throws himself on the floor and whines hoping we will give in well at Brett's mom's he threw himself on the floor and started his fit and Brett's mom looked at him and said "Caleb stop acting so stupid" My Jaw hit the floor! Who the fuck does she think she is? And I kept my mouth shut! Oh I split my lip from biting it but I didn't say anything! Oh but I was and still am very pissed off! How dare she?? And I also found out a little "game" They play together! They pretend to shoot guns at each other (Have I told you how much I hate gun play and don't like Caleb doing it??) Well they pretend to "shoot" each other and then one falls over and says "Oh I'm dead" I do NOT approve of this game Especially now when Caleb gets mad at me for diciplining him he tells me he wants me dead. That hurts! I know he's only 3 and he doesn't fully understand what he's saying but it still really hurts! Brett said that game needed to end but nothing about anything else! He doesn't even want to talk about it! UGH!!!!!!
Okay off that subject it gets me to worked up! I think we have officially agreed on the name Madison Marie! And she is kicking me so hard right now it hurts! I don't remember Caleb kicking me hard enough that it physically hurt but she sure does! Which is why it's almost 2am and I am still awake sitting on the computer! I think I've vented enough I need to get some rest or I'm not going to want to have anything to do with Caleb when he waked me up in 6 hours LOL! *hugs*

1 comment:
Ugghh on the Christmas feelings and Uggghh on the family stuff!! I am with you on feeling Bah Humbug this Christmas. It seems every year we have less and less $$ but yet have more and more to buy for the kids. They say that people are spending more on their children this year and I want to know WHO it actually is, because it sure isn't us!!! I don't think it's right about Brett's Mom and the way she is interferring in your lives about Elijah, but you know how I feel about that already. The other thing with the calling of Caleb "stupid" and the boys playing guns and saying each other are "dead". Well, that has got to STOP and he has to STOP immediately! Make sure to lay down the law on that one! Remember, YOU are the parent, YOU have the right to say what your child can and cannot do. Just make sure to discuss it with Brett first and agree. Hang in there sweety, the holidays are almost over thank God! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment