Saturday, April 2, 2005

Aww

Doesn't she just look so cute?  Brett's mom made her the hat and sweater.  We were going to the Thrifty store :)  Where I got a new pair of Khakis and a Breastfeeding book and YAY a new tart burner!  Not to much is going on here.  I went to my grandma's for dinner as always it is Friday LOL!  Maddy is getting to be so alert and such a happy baby.  And sadly enough almost all her pajama's don't fit her anymore because she's so long.  And a few of her shirts won't go over her head LOL!  They grow up so fast!  Where does the time go?  So sad!  But I am off after 12 here and I am beat!  Also REMEMBER Sunday at 3am set your clocks back an hour.  Like that's not going to mess with Caleb and Maddy's schedule!  Ugh! Oh and I bought that shirt should be here soon LOL! *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you set your clocks forward an hour, or am I confused?  I thought it was 'Fall Back' & 'Spring Forward.'  

Anyhoo...she's gorgeous.  How much does she weigh now?  And how long?  Autumn is 13 lbs 5 ounces and 23 inches long.  

Love,
B

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Maddy looks absolutely PERFECT in that picture!  Nothing like a handmade sweater and hat made with love!  I am glad you bought that shirt!  You have to take a pic of you wearing it!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww!! YAY Spring ahead and lose an hour of sleep!! ICKY!! LOL HUGS