Saturday, April 2, 2005

Bridgette~You won

YAY you won!  Pick your scent on what scent you want the above Twin Pop soap!  For Parker!  I put back in hour and you were the first to realize it hehe!  I'm sneaky!  Pick your scent here~ http://bearysweetscents.tripod.com/id1.html  This is my soap/candle site for anyone else who is interested!  But YAY Bridgette!  Let me know ASAP so I can get it out to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man!  I didn't even know there was a "contest".  LOL!  If it wasn't for my hubby I would always be off an hour or two though because I can never remember which way to set the clocks, back or forward!  Those soaps are cute by the way!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yay for me!!  LOL  You sneaky girl, you.  =)  I never win anything.  

I'm off to visit the site and pick out my flavor!  

Thanks, hun!

Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephy!  Just wanted to let you know I got my popcicle!  It smells great...you were right.  <grin>

Thanks so much!

Love,
b