Friday, April 8, 2005

I'm still here

Man life she does sneak up on you when you have two kids huh?  I couldn't imagine having more then that so Lisa I applaud you for that!  I don't know how your still sane LOL!  Not too much is really going on here I'm spending the day trying to get the icky smell out of my rug since I doubt the labdlords are going to spring for new ones.  On another note we got a citation Tuesday because of the trash in our yard and we were told we had 1 week to clean it up or we would be fined.  Okay now it's been raining here like crazy.  Tuesday was our first nice day.  Not to mention it's NOT our trash!  It's the people in the apartments across the street who just throw there crap out the window of there apts!  Yes I'm serious we see them do it all the time!  And I called the city back and after going rounds with them for 3 hours Brett and I just cleaned it up.  Grr!  My wonderful neighbors next door the one's that always leave there dog out barking like crazy.  Well yesterday was the final straw it started to sprinkle around 2-2:30 and they brought there dogs outside fenced in yard 1 dog on a run and 1 dog loose then they left and by 3 it was POURING so hard you could barely see!  One of the dogs was at there back door howling and crying and the other one kept trying to get under a tree but because he was on a run he ended up almost hanging himself!  So I called ANimal Cruelty and left a message since noone answered.  But those jerks didn't get home till around 5-5:30 so those poor dogs were in the pouring rain for hours!  Some people do not deserve pets UGH!  And on another note Brett's ex is taking him back to court for more child support!  And he NEEDS to get a lawyer because she lied on her papers.  Saying she lives at such and such and pay 4 something for rent which is a LIE she lives with her mom.  And she claimed she had to pay for all of ELijah's schooling and school uniforms.  Well number one she never discussed it with Brett to send him to that school and number 2 there closing the school after this school year!  So she can't claim that.  Brett's dad told him to not pay anything until he gets a paternity test because he Doubts ELijah is even his.  This came from Brett's father!  And Brett's dad isn't like that usually but then Brett was going around asking people well doesn't he looklike me?  And not 1 person could say yes.  Brett's dad said You can't tell me she has such strong genes that it completly takes over the Evan's genes.  I have 3 kids you all look alike Caleb and Maddy look just like you Brett there's no way.  But Brett won't do it because he doesn't want to upset his mom!  @@!  Oy!  Well I better get going.  Bridgette glad the popsicles made it there.  I hope Parker likes it.  Lisa feel better!  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me sane?!?  AAAAHHHHAAA!  You are too funny!  I am totally INSANE because I have 3 children!  LOL!  As far as Brett having a paternity test done, just know that it costs $650 (or the last time I worked for lawyer it may have gone up) for a paternity test and the person who requests it HAS to pay for it.  That's a bunch of money all at one time.  And, the "ex" has to agree to this testing.  So, it's a battle all the same.  I wish you guys could move somewhere else, like a nice house, with a nice yard, no ghetto people living next to you!  It makes me so angry that you always seem to have neighbors like the ones you do!  Here I bitch and moan about mine, but they are NOTHING like yours!  Thanks for the feel better wishes!  A few more days and I will be as good as new!
Love ya' chicky!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're having to live with neighbors like that around you.  I wish you could get a nice house and raise your kids in a 'non-trashy' environment.'  I feel horrible about those poor dogs.  You'd think Animal Cruelty would answer their damn phones, for pete sakes!  

I don't really have much advice about the child support thing.  I've never had to deal with that myself (thank goodness).  Regardless, I hope things work out for you.  

And you're so right about Lisa.  She's a saint.  I've never seen such a patient mother...and she always seems to make time for everything, even when she's not feeling well.  You 've got to admire that.  I feel like I'm drowning with just 2.  LOL

Love,
b

p.s. Thanks again for the soap.  I let Parker smell it the day we got it and he went, "MMMM.'  LOL

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to ex's and child support!!  I cant stand my husbands ex or the fact that he has to pay her so much a month in child support- and the sad thing is- she spends the money on herself and the poor kid does without stuff.  That is so messed up!!
http://journals.aol.com/angelm0304/MyLife