Saturday, April 16, 2005

So far behind!!

Isn't that soo cute?? I've decided to start cloth diapering :)  I'm slowly buying up the supplies and then just sneaking them in before Brett has a chance to protest LOL!  He doesn't seem to mind but he's still iffy about it.  So I decided if I just switch then he has no choice right?  Yeah works for me hehe!  I've just found so many sites with Excellent advise and in the long run it does save $ not to mention there so cute :)  Sorry I haven't been updating it seems life is just smacking me from every which way.  The only time I have to really sit and enjoy the computer is late at night and by that time I'm lucky if I can see straight let alone update.  Madison got her first shots on Wednesday and let me add it was AWFUL!  She grabbed a hold of my finger so tight her knuckles turned white!  My poor baby!  But a happy note she weighs 13.5lbs and she's 24 and a half inches long!  Man I have a long baby!  She fits in like None of her 0-3 mons clothes!  WHich means I get to go on a shopping spree to buy 3-6mons clothes YAY!  Breastfeeding is still going good!  Caleb's doing great!  His temper has calmed down and he of course still loves his baby sister.  On another note I will be going to the doctors on the 26th to discuss being put on meds for my anxiety/depression.  Seems it's all sneaking up on me again and I can't ignore it.  Brett's going to court because his ex is going after him for more child support!  But this time he got a lawyer!  It cost us $800 but we needed one because she lied so much on her papers there making her filll it all out again.  She stated she was paying 5 something in rent but yet she lives with her mom..hmm?  You know as awful as it sounds sometimes I wish Brett didn't have another son and we didn't have to deal with all this BS!  Brett's dad was lecturing him saying he should do a paternity test because Brett's dad doesn't believe the kid is even his.  His dad's exact words were " You can't tell me you have 3 kids and 2 of them look EXACTLY like you and the other one has nothing at all that looks like you?"  So who knows.  It's crazy!  I'm crazy!  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I applaud you for switching to cloth diapers.  I know it's a huge money saver, but I just never could get into it.  The diapers are adorable though...


LOL ~ Madison is the same size as Autumn already.  Autumn is 23 inches long, 13.5 lbs. and is 5 months old.  <grin>  Of course, she was a tiny little thing when she was born.  She's still wearing the 0 to 3 stuff.  

Sorry you're going through so much with Brett's ex.  It must be incredibly frustrating.  Just hang in there...

Love,
b

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to ex's and child support!!  I cant stand my husbands ex or the fact that he has to pay her so much a month in child support- and the sad thing is- she spends the money on herself and the poor kid does without stuff.  That is so messed up!!   And at times I also feel resentment towards my husband's first  son. I dont like to feel that way, but after awhile stuff just gets to me!! So I do know exactly how you feel!!
http://journals.aol.com/angelm0304/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Oooo, you are taking the big step to cloth diapers huh?!  Have fun!  Snickering over here.  Hee-hee!  I did it with Bethany and I would not suggest it to ANYONE!  God love Pampers/Luvs/Huggies!!!!!  They might be expensive but think of the cost of the cloth diapers, even if you are washing them yourself.  The hot water, the detergent, the ruined furniture when you don't realize that she is soaked through!  Lordy!!!!!  Sorry to hear about Brett's ex, but I am really happy he is getting a lawyer involved!  GOOD GOING!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa