Saturday, April 23, 2005

Ugh!

Grr!  I am soo frustrated!  My friend's cousin works for picture people and she told me if I brought the kids in she would give me a discount!  Whoo hoo right?  So I mention to Brett I want to take the kids next weekend to get there pictures taken since Madison will be 3 mons and in my family everyone gets there children's pictures prefessionaly done when there 3 mons.  I don't see the problem with that.  Well Brett does!  The only way I can do it and expect him to pay is if I include Elijah!  Because his mom wants pictures of all 3 kids!  I don't!  We usually hand out pictures to MY friends and My family!  And maybe 1 print to huis family Maybe!  Why should I have to hand out pictures of all three kids?  My family doesn't want pictures of all 3 just the two!  Not to mention I don't want to take advantage of my friends cousin with bringing extra kids!  Yes I probably am being a bitch but I'm sorry he's not my kid!  I don't want pictures of all 3!  Grrrrrr!  I told Brett if your mom wants them so bad she can pay for them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can compromise and take all three children, but have them pose only a few pics with all three, then your two, and then each of your children alone.  This way Elijah won't feel left out when you are only doing the two kids together.  I don't know, it isn't right, I understand that, but Elijah is Brett's son.  This is a very hard call to make sweety.  Whatever you decide, I will back you on though.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Can't say I blame you.  It's not about Elijah...it's about the kids you birthed.  I always take my kids at 3 months of age too.  Maybe you could go someplace cheap like Wal-Mart or something???  Just a thought!

Love,
b