Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Happy Birthday to me
Feeling good today! hehe! It's my 24th Birthday! My mom called and wished me a happy 25th Birthday! I was like um hello weren't you there? You don't remember how old I am? LOL! This morning when I woke Caleb up for school he said Mommy I remember Happy Birthday! My sweet little man! Brett even remembered! He gave me a b-day card this morning and then when he got home he told me to get ready get the kids ready and get in the car so we did that and he suprised me by having my grandma watch the kids and him and I went out to eat dinner at Chili's and then went shopping :) I got 2 new shirts and a pair of shorts. My dad sent me a $50 GC for Jcpenny's! So nice! But I am off just wanted to update for once when I was in a good mood. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy birthday, and cheers to you!
Ana
Post a Comment