Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to update! But all you with more then 1 kid knows how it is. Caleb has been doing Much better! Maybe it was just a fluke of him being awful. He's getting so big! Writing his own name going to school playing with friends! I can't believe it! Last weekend we went to Brett's aunts house for his sisters birthday party and it was AWFUL! Ugh! Let's start with hmm Caleb's new thing is "name" calling. He's been calling everyone babies. Well he kept calling Brett's other son a baby and everytime he did it. Elijah would start crying and come running to tell and of course Brett's mom would yell at him! Like I couldn't handle it myself! Then were all in the house and Brett's mom sister and Aunt start making fun of Brett's other sister (who wasn't there) Saying she had no life and was never going to be happy and never going to be succesful in her life because she stays at home and takes care of her kids instead of having a real job! Mind you I was sitting right there and they all know that obviously that's what I do! But I kept my mouth shut! Then they started on Brett's cousin who dropped out of high school and was never going to amount to anything! Mind you again I did drop out oif high school and I was sitting right there and they all know I did. At that point I stood up and went and found Brett and we left. When I told him he said he was sorry but there was nothing he could do to change his family and they think there better then everyone else. @@! Whatever hate his family sorry but I really do. On another note yesterday we went to a company picnic with my friend Jennifer and her mom. It was my first time without Maddy :( I was so nervous but Brett wouldn't let me call to check on her for almost 3 hours and when I called she seemed to be doing good. I was only away from her for 4 hours! But it was hard! The picnic was fun though. I played musical chairs water baloon toss and just acted goofy with Jennifer. Then we went to pick Caleb and Maddy up who were being watched by Jennifer'ssister Rebecca who has a 5 yr old son Steven who Caleb played with. And she told me Maddy did not eat at all! (I had a bunch of milk pumped) Maddy wouldn't take the bottle at all so she pretty much cried a lot and they held her to soothe her. They said they didn't mind and wanted me to have fun and that's why they didn't call. But my poor baby didn't eat all that time! I wish she would take a bottle! Crazy! Today she seems sick she's got a slight cough and a runny nose. Going to have to keep my eyes on that! But I am off 12:30 and I have to get up early to get Caleb to school. *hugs*

1 comment:
Awww, poor Maddie! Kids sure have a way to make you feel guilty don't they?! Bethany would never eat either if she wasn't in my arms. The time at Brett's mother's house sounds like hell, but you knew it would be, you have to be prepared for that at least by now! Glad you left when you did. Some people are just evil I tell you!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment