Aww she loves her swing! Today has been a very stressful day! I go to pick Caleb up from school and his class was outside but he was still in his classroom with the other teacher by himself! Why? You ask. Because he couldn't keep his hands to himself and he was shaking other kids and grabbing them! I have no idea what to do about him! I came home and sent him to his room and he ended up taking a nap. But when he woke up he was back to being a little brat again! Hitting talking back and his newest thing spanking. And Madison has been so cranky lately she's gassy and she's spitting up a lot. I just don't know. And not to mention Bretts working late! He has worked late the past few days! But as always duty calls. Caleb's upstairs calling me and Maddy is fussing! Hopefully I can get a good update tomorrow while he's at school. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like Caleb is just searching for his own individuality. He has to know that hitting, pushing, pulling or spanking is not right though, BUT, you can't do any of that to him at home (spanking) or it screws him up in trying to understand why HE can't do it. I am sure Caleb will grow out of this stage though, they all go through stuff like this! The teacher handled it right by punishing him and making him stay in from recess, and you handled it right by punishing him when he got home. It's an adjustment for him right now with a new baby sis around and all. Give him time and lots of love, maybe even plan a day where just the two of you can hang out together ALONE. It works for me over this way at least. Love the pic of Maddy on her swing!!! She does look happy!! Gas is no fun, I remember it oh too well! Glad it's over for me!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Hope you have a better day!! My 9 month old son has been so fussy. He has been crying almost non stop for a few days now and being so clingy. He wants held all the time. My husband works 10-11 hours a day and doesnt get home till late so it is mostly just me having to put up with a fussy baby and it does get to me. I wish he would be done teething already but I am afraid he has only just begun.
Hugs
Angel
If ya get a chance stop by my journal sometime
http://journals.aol.com/angelm0304/MyLife
Post a Comment