Sunday, May 8, 2005
Happy Mother's Day
I hope everyone is having a Happy Mother's Day! Brett forgot all about it! Can you believe it? I slept in till a little after 10 and I came downstairs and waited nothing. I asked him about the coffee and he said "Were out of creamer" and that was that. So I decided whatever I'll do my own thing it's just another day right? My friend Jennifer called to wish me a Happy Mother's day. Hmph at least some people can remember. So around 2 I'm starting to get really pissy like how can he seriously not remember? So I was walking upstairs to get the dirty clothes (yes I did laundry on Mother's Day) and when I was halfway up the stairs I looked at him and Said "Happy Mother's Day to me." And I stomped up the rest of the stairs and I heard him just say "Oh shit" And he came and apologized and said he was so sorry and that he'd make it up to me for my Birthday. Whoo hoo @@ <~~eyeroll! So in the end his friend Chris came over and we cooked out that was about it. I would have been happy with a Happy Mother's day hunny anything not an I forgot! Ugh! But I am off. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL ~ typical man.
LOve,
b
Just wanted to say that I hope you had a Happy Mothers Day- even though your husband forgot--MEN- I swear, they can be so forgetful cant they?!!
Hugs,
Angel
http://journals.aol.com/angelm0304/MyLife
Man, that just stinks!! But, if it wasn't for us women, men wouldn't remember ANY holiday and that's why they can't remember Mother's Day. It's a day that THEY have to remember! LOL! Happy Mother's Day sweety!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment