Sunday, August 5, 2007

And the day gets better <sarcasm>

So I'm sitting here deciding that I just need to calm down breathe and let it all go and go about my business maybe go and play in PSP or something to calm down.  And I get an instant message from.............My mothers boyfriend!  And I went off!  I'll copy and paste please excuse my typos I was shaking crying and angry.

Herboyfriend (12:29:15 AM): don't be rude to your mother!
StephyCCE (12:29:24 AM): EXCUSE ME?
StephyCCE (12:29:44 AM): You don't know her the way we do@
StephyCCE (12:30:00 AM): Ask her about drunking all the time going boyfriend to boyfriend while I raised her son!
StephyCCE (12:30:30 AM): Going to be rude to us say Fuck you and expect us not to retaliate?
StephyCCE (12:30:41 AM): Tell her if she wants Sympathy it's in the dictionary
StephyCCE (12:30:50 AM): You can fall for her boo hoo poor me but I AM DONE
StephyCCE (12:31:26 AM): So don't message me like you know you have been her 6 mons!  You'll be gone in 2 1/2 years like EVERY MAN since I was born!
StephyCCE (12:31:37 AM): Don't be rude to her?  She has treated me like shit for 26 years!
StephyCCE (12:32:00 AM): Don't you wondetr why NEITHER one of her children like to be around her?  Why we don't call her?  Why we don't go see her?
StephyCCE (12:32:08 AM): I mean come on Don't be stupid12
Herboyfriend (12:41:02 AM): what happend i thought you all had each others back?
StephyCCE (12:41:19 AM): My mother and I?  Are you crazy?  Never!
StephyCCE (12:41:42 AM): Maybe she has been feeding you full of lies but she has never really been there for me!
StephyCCE (12:41:49 AM): Ask anyone
StephyCCE (12:42:09 AM): I have stuck up for her till the death because she's my mother but I'm done
StephyCCE (12:42:23 AM): I can't keep upsetting myself like this
StephyCCE (12:42:34 AM): And can't keep seeing her do the same thing to my brother
Herboyfriend (12:42:37 AM): if its me
StephyCCE (12:42:58 AM): No this is MOM this is how She's ALWAYS been
StephyCCE (12:43:08 AM): she gets a boyfriend and forgets she has children
StephyCCE (12:43:19 AM): She puts herself first then her boyfriend and then MAYBE us
StephyCCE (12:43:50 AM): Ask her when she was dating......Omar/Darrin/Bill who took care of Ryan
StephyCCE (12:44:07 AM): Who missed out on her childhood and teenage years because she had to take care of her brother
StephyCCE (12:44:28 AM): Ask her where I spent my sweet 16th birthday and 17th and 18th that's right with Ryan while she was out drinking
StephyCCE (12:44:33 AM): as she always is
StephyCCE (12:45:45 AM): My own son came to me and asked me Why Grandma sassy girl wasn't like a real grandma why she didn't come aroubnd like other grandmas how do you tell a 5 yr old the truth
StephyCCE (12:46:17 AM): She lives in kandee land were life is beautiful all the time and her kids are only around when it's convenient
StephyCCE (12:46:38 AM): Trust me it's not you because if it wasn't you there it be another man
StephyCCE (12:49:36 AM): You know how much it hurts growing up knowing your mother could careless that she thinks of you as a live in babysitter
StephyCCE (12:55:32 AM): Tell her not to log in Ryan's screen name and call me a fucking bitch again or I'm calling the cops and getting a restraining order for harrassment
Herboyfriend (12:56:49 AM): hey i just got my im going
StephyCCE (12:56:57 AM): ok
Herboyfriend (12:57:10 AM): so what is going on?
Herboyfriend (12:57:18 AM): I am at yor mom's now
Herboyfriend (12:57:31 AM): she is sad if it matters
StephyCCE (12:58:20 AM): And were not?
StephyCCE (12:58:27 AM): We didn't spend the day crying?
StephyCCE (12:58:36 AM): We haven't had to deal with this for years?
Herboyfriend (12:58:58 AM): is it me being around?
StephyCCE (12:59:16 AM): no like I said if it wasn't you it be another guy


So he doesn't get back and I see my brothers screen name pop on and I get this.......
My brother (12:52:18 AM): you need to stop being a fuckin bitch
StephyCCE (12:52:35 AM): FUCK YOU
StephyCCE (12:52:39 AM): Go to your fucking man
StephyCCE (12:52:44 AM): I;m SICK OF YOU
StephyCCE (12:52:49 AM): TRUTH HURTS
My brother signed off at 12:53:50 AM

So then I im her man again and...............
StephyCCE (12:55:32 AM): Tell her not to log in Ryan's screen name and call me a fucking bitch again or I'm calling the cops and getting a restraining order for harrassment
Rdcarr1963 (12:56:49 AM): hey i just got my im going
StephyCCE (12:56:57 AM): ok
Rdcarr1963 (12:57:10 AM): so what is going on?
Rdcarr1963 (12:57:18 AM): I am at yor mom's now
Rdcarr1963 (12:57:31 AM): she is sad if it matters
StephyCCE (12:58:20 AM): And were not?
StephyCCE (12:58:27 AM): We didn't spend the day crying?
StephyCCE (12:58:36 AM): We haven't had to deal with this for years?
Rdcarr1963 (12:58:58 AM): is it me being around?
StephyCCE (12:59:16 AM): no like I said if it wasn't you it be another guy

And he hasn't responded since so I don't know.  Just wipe my hands of it would be so easier but it hurts so much she's my fucking mother!!  She's suppose to care!  She's suppose to love me through thick n thin!  I don't know.  That's all for now.
Stephy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my.  
Steph, that's just pathetic the way she's behaving.  
It sounds like her boyfriend is trying to help....but just doesn't know enough of the background.

I'm sorry, love.  :(

XOXO,
bridgett