Not too much going on over here. Brett's out of town so it's just been me and the kiddos. Today after we cleaned out the kiddie pool and we were refilling it the kids thought it would be cool to add bubbles so that's what we did LOL! See pics below we had the neighbors over playing also.
There all such goofballs. Then after they finished in the pool my aunt MaryAnne took me out to practice to drive again! So YAY hopefully soon I will have a license so sick of depending on Brett and everyone else to get me places. So we can hope!
We got home and the neighbors were all outside and Maddy informed me that she in her words needed to play with Killian LOL! So we headed over there and they invited us to dinner so whoo hoo I didn't have to cook! After dinner we ended up going inside where Caleb and Toby played Wii (Very cool!!) And Maddy and Killian chased each other and hugged and kissed! (Very cute) And now were home and both kids are PASSED out! Madison's on the couch and Caleb's in my bed. Madison had dried skin on the bottom of her feet and she was freaking out so she seriously sat here for 20 mins filing her feet! See LOL
Ahh red eye! But I am off! My belly hurts and I made a new journal for my tag offers!
Ya can check it out HERE I should be around tomorrow. Brett will be home in the afternoon sometime Hopefully!
*hugs*

1 comment:
OMG! You'll never get those bubbles out! LMAO
And I'm cracking up at Maddie scrubbing her feet. Too funny. LOL
Good luck on Thursday!
XOXO,
bridgett
Post a Comment