Well I have a lot to update on. The pain of course is still there! And I get to go to the specialist Guess when?? Not till freaking September 22nd! Like WTF is this crap? My general practition doctor told me that if the pain was still there (Um like Duh) or if I got worse to call this new doctor I'll be seeing. So I've dealt with the pain the past few days but yesterday and today the pain was HORRIBLE the pain has increased down to my legs and it's so bad the pain makes me sweat and gives me a headache! Like wonderful huh? So today I just couldn't take it so I called the new doctor talked to a nurse who seemed REALLY nice and she said she had been through the same thing! (So there are others out there LOL) And I told her all my doctor prescribed was Motrin 800 and before she had prescribed Darvacet and the nurse laughed and say's yeah that's laughable I bet that hardly helps. And I said Exactly! So she said she would talk to the doctor and get back to me. Okay so I'm waiting and I'm hopeful that maybe they can get me in sooner or get me something that can help. So I waited about an hour and I get a call back.....And the doctor doesn't want to give me anything because he hasn't seen me and they have no earlier appts and if I need something to help with the pain to call my regular doctor! UGH!!!! So I call them and again we will have someone call you back. Wait another hour my doctor calls me back and all they can only prescribe me the same old but I can alternate a Darvocet every 3 hours and a motrin in the morning afternoon and at night. And I said Okay maybe some of your patients have no problem popping tons of pills during the day but I'm not ok with that. I hate taking pills. What if I go to the Er can they do anything like the surgery to stop the pain. Nope :( They'll just give me a few days of pain meds and refer me to a doctor. UGH!!!!! Hate this Hate this! Sorry had to vent about it! It's highly frusterating. Okay let's change topics. Am I the only parent who's excited about school starting? I just wish Maddy was going LOL. This has been her the past few days.
Driving me absolutly insane let me tell ya LOL! But I did learn some new things from the kids. Maddy and I were playing "Animal talk" as she calls it which is where you take 2 animals and you have one and she has one and they talk to each other LOL! And I had the sock monkey and she had a little dog and they were running away from Sharks because I guess even though I never knew this my living room is full of sharks. Oh and her poor dog must of had to go to the doctors 50 times because he kept hurting his paw LOL!
And Caleb explained to me about what I should do if I'm ever walking down the street and someone jumps in front of me with a sword. Because I guess this is a problem nowadays I don't know how ofton you've been attacked by a guy with a sword but I guess it happens. LMAO! Man I love these kids LOL!
Just some random pics.
Maddy getting into the van to go to Walmart.
Caleb pouting.
Even though the below picture makes you think they get along it's all LIES LMAO!
Today we were in the car and Caleb started whining about not getting something he wanted. And I said Caleb stop acting like a spoiled brat! And Madison turned and looked at him and said "Your acting like a spoiled brat my mom said."
And of course that started a whole I heard her. Don't yell at me! Mom she's yelling at me. Mom Caleb is mean. Ugh!
Well hopefully I'll keep up on my journal! LOL! Talk to you all later.
Oh PS I will be calling Monday to try and find another doctor.
*hugs*
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Drugs BLAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
God, what a mess. But it's so typical of the medical field today. FRUSTRATING.
I really hope the pain eases or you can find somebody to help you, Steph.
LOVE YOU,
Bridgett
Post a Comment