Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just here

Whoo hoo today was my first day without pain!  Of course it will be back but the occasional day of no pain is WONDERFUL!  So like everyone else lately I am sick of being broke LOL!  Been listing my ass of on Ebay the past few days which isn't easy when your in pain let me tell ya!  You can check it out here What do you think of the Graphic?  I designed it myself!
   Today my Grandma came over and here and I sat and redid my chairs.  The fabric was HORRIBLE!  Kids ruin chairs let me tell you!  So we redid them with a tablecloth LOL!  They look pretty good.  I'll have to take pics tomorrow to show it off LOL!
 
   So am I the only one that enjoyed Army Wives this summer?  I've just been catching up on episodes.  My DVR is so full of shows LOL!  But I do have to say that I really enjoyed this show.  The end had my bawling like a baby!  That always makes for good tv LOL.  So anyone else?
   Now I am off to catch up on...........
 Been watching this soap opera for ever!  LOL I know *gasp* how stereotypical a Stay at home mom that watches soap operas.  But to be fair I've been watching this show since I was Maddy's age with my Grandma LOL!  Probably the only one out there still watching it LOL!
  I'm also rereading another series of books I've already read them but thought What the hell LOL!
Karen Marie Moning. I am on the 3rd book of this certain series.
 It's alot about Fairies and time travel and stuff like that.  But if you like Diana Gabaldon Outlander series and Jude Deveraux's Knight in Shining Army you'll like this series.  But I am off got some shows too watch and a book to read LOL.
*hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so upset that we don't get Army Wives over here in Germany, I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.