As always LOL! Not to much going on today. Caleb and Elijah spent last night at Elijah's Grandma's so I just had nutty Maddy here all day. Who woke up at 2am and didn't want to go back to sleep till oh about 5:30. Ugh! It was insane I was soo tired.
Good news is I'm on book 4 of my book series.
Were sitting here watching
But of course from watching the Live feeds 10-1 Amber is going home LOL! THANKFULLY can't standd her on there anymore. Anyone else watch it? I think Jess and Eric make a cute couple even though at first Jessica's voice made me cringe!
Not too much else going on Saturday is the neighbor boy next doors birthday party. (Maddy's lil boyfriend) and then Monday we have a big family Labor Day picnic planned at my Aunt's house. We'll see how that goes. I am off going to get these kiddo's to bed.
*hugs*

1 comment:
My kids are addicted to Spongebob too.
I enjoy the show...but I think I've seen every episode about 100 times! It's like ENOUGH ALREADY! lol
As for BB8...it's one of my all-time favorite shows. I just LOVE it. Doug's rooting for Eric...I guess I kinda am too. I'm just wondering if Jess is playing Eric. She doesn't seem as into him as he is to her. I dunno...I could be wrong, but why in the world would ANYBODY want to be in a show-mance?
Have a great weekend!
XOXO,
bridgett
Post a Comment